The following work is performed during standard calibration of Optoliner Systems:
- Inventory of all items received.
- Functional check in as-received condition.
- Replace all lamps in illumination system.
- Verify or reset back focal distance.
- Verify or reset image format.
- Verify or reset test pattern centration relative to optical axis.
- Check uniformity of illumination.
- Check MTF Square-wave response.
- Check Spectral response.
- Check and calibrate illuminance in foot-candles.
- Check and calibrate color temperature in Kelvins.
- Data package (Test Results)
- Certificate of Conformance/Traceability.
Note: Does not include repair work and/or replacement parts. Diagnosis made free of charge. Verbal or written quotations for repairs will be submitted per customer's request prior to commencement of actual work.